can I only use these nutes?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Stinky Cheeze, Mar 15, 2014.

1. I have everything I need for a dwc setup but i only have Super Nova and Dark Energy nutrients and I was wondering if just these would be good for just vegging? If so, how would I use them at first? Half dose?

2. I would reccomend going to the web site and getting a feeding chart. I dont have any expirence with this brand of nutes but the rule is same with most companys. 1/2 strength for seedlings or about 150-200 ppm. Research the product line and get the breakdown on the n p k ratio. Dont know if they are organic or chemical. Organic nutes dont burn as much if you happen to over do it, but if chemical nutes will fry em. Hope this helps, personally I like the lucas formula... check it out, General Hydroponics simple, easy and GREAT results. Peace out.

3. Thanks man, the dark energy is 2-0-0 and super nova is 1-1-1 i also have neptunes harvest fish hydrostate and canna coco a&b nutrients, i was thinking maybe finding out the npk of the canna and just using it in the water of the
    Hydro.

4. The super nova and dark energy are nutrient additives so idk

5. Don't use Neptune's Harvest in hydro. It's organic and--unless you're constantly changing the reservoir--you'll be growing some funky shit besides weed. 

6. Alright thanks the stuff reeks anyways