Can I Move My Plants From Indoor To Outdoor?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoCalGrower661, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I have 3 plants indoor they've been under 12/12 for about 2 months now and I was wondering if I can move them outside and how I should do it.

2. yeah man u can move them out, but make sure the sunup sundown times are around 12/12

• Like Like x 3
  3. @SoCalGrower661
    Just move them out it's no big deal.. Keeping plants in veg outside is the trouble not flowering.. They want to flower all the year except June and July here in So Cal..
    The one thing to watch out for is sunlight on a black plastic pot side as it can damage the roots and the plant will suddenly take a nose dive if your using pots above ground.. A couple of choices are white paint or drape some cloth over the pot side.. Doesn't take much just keep the direct sun off the sides..
    Second part is the ever present caterpillar threat.. If you don't spray every week with BT the moths and their kin will ruin your plants..
    [​IMG]
    It's late in the year and your talking just a month you might risk it and go without but I wouldn't..
    I'm still sweeping dead moths out of the bug zapper every morning..
    So Cal Growers Unite
    Here is the local So Cal thread with several regular posters.. Might learn some tricks..
    [​IMG]
    It's warm enough here to flower outside 10 months a year.. Only June and July will dependably veg outside.. I get 4 sets of plants per year in the same in ground spots in my yard.. Vegged up under T5s in a garden shed all the flowering gets done outside.. This bunch went out 2 days ago after I'd harvested the summer set that was here up till a few days ago..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2