Can I mix Ecstasy and Oxycontin?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Jan 4, 2008.

1. I railed 20mg oxy about 4 hours ago. I feel pretty tired right now, but other than that not feeling it much anymore.

ANYWAY, a buddy of mine just hit me up and said he has the hookup on some DANK rolls, and that we should roll tonight. So my question is, will this be at least somewhat safe?

2. Woah, woah, woah.

No.

EDIT: Wait, if you mean just taking the rolls tonight alone, then yes. But if you mean combining the two at the same time, hell no.

3. Yes, you most certainly can mix both at the same time, but only if you want to die. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a good idea.

4. I took the oxy 4 hours ago, and we are about to go pick up the X. I think the oxy has pretty much worn off.

5. Yeah you're completely fine then.

6. You sure man? I'm leaving in about 10 minutes to pick this shit up, and I wan't to make sure I am not going to have a bad trip, or even die.

7. You'll be fine, if anything it will just dull the roll a little, but the oxy should be worn off if not already, at least by the time the rolls kick in for sure. I'm rollin tonight for my first time, having a great time.

8. It will be my first time with some good X. I have only X once and it wasnt that great.

9. You'll probably be rolling balls of the X and blame some of the intensity on the Oxy's and freak out.
    Do not do this.
    The Oxy's will have worn off completely.

10. That is what I am worried about too.. but I am good at keeping an open mind as long as I am assured that the Oxy won't make me ill or dead.

11. You'll be okay.

I promise.

If you die, I owe you $100.

12. You rolling yet dude?

13. takem dude:D, you'll be cool, they work great together