Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I make this carb bong into a slider?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sweetdee18, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Hey, so I just want a small cheap bong and I'm really interested in buying this one:

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/glass-red-mini-bong.html#.VH4aRTHF8UI

The only thing is that I'm not a huge fan of the carb hole,
    So I was planning on buying a plug and using it as a slider.
    What I'm wondering is if the bowl and slide are removable or if they're attached to the bong??
    I can't really tell from the picture and the description doesn't help much. 

Anyone know? Thanks!

2. um it looks like the bowl is connected to the bong. if the bowl can be pulled out though, just tape the carb and it will be like a slide. I see NO way that it can be made a slide though.

3. Its one of those bongs with a bowl/downstem combo. The bowl is attatched to the downstem and it should come out in one whole piece. But this means there will be no diffusion through the water when you pull out the slide so that will act as a giant carb, making it easy to clear, but may be very harsh.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thank you so much for your imput!
    thepyrostoner- I'm thinking I can handle that :) 

5. Youre welcome. Enjoy your future bong endeavors buddy :)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app