Can I make liquid tea from bat guano?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by putinfanboy96, Jul 13, 2019.

1. no doubt this guy knows his stuff.

Same time he is advertising. Could be fair to say both products used correctly would achieve said results?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #24 Papa Puff, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Well I tell you what obviously he promotes his product but not like a lot of companies would. he is teaching you things that you can use no matter what you use to grow with. if you notice he says that no matter what formula you use, you need to do this or whatever nutrient company you use. how often do you see an infomercial telling you that you could use Fox farms just do it like this. If you watch those series of videos they also teach you about outside products Mammoth p slf-100 things like that. I just think it's very cool that you can get this much info and videos. he could just keep this shit to himself and say this is what I got and the cult that uses it will still use it. I've only been a soil grower and now that I've use salts and nectar the only two ways I would go is no-till or nectar. I have said to my no till I've always worried about getting my soil right. how do you really know when you have it right without testing in or sending it to a lab? The reason I chose to go this route is I am a city boy with a very bad back and just don't want to be having the farm yet. If I do move to Colorado I will be growing in the ground more than likely most of the time

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well like I said, I quit using molasses and I quit getting pm! Hard to believe I could get that here with like 20 Rh and 120°

4. All he said is that Molasses can suffocate the mycorrhiza network, not that it hurts yields. Even said it’s good for compost piles and teas. So just use it in small amounts when you do use it, spaced out weekly and everything should be great.

The sulfur product he talks about being short chain makes sense but is ultimately useless in organic soil since we add Gypsum for sulfur at pennies on the dollar compared to his products.

5. I agree with small amounts for sure. Maybe I saw him say it as a yield killer in other vids. They are long and lots of them

• Like Like x 1
  6. The other reason I didn't think with these nutes I wouldn't need molasses

• Like Like x 2
  7. That’s strange too, stopped using Molasses and your PM stopped? Change anything else at the time?

• Like Like x 1
  8. He doesnt even mention molasses :confused_2:

Then again I had a feeling watching the video that everythign he said is pretty much geared towards selling his product. A lot of mish mash descriptions and all kinds of inacuracies, like when he said that his nutrients are better than an amended soil because (paraphrasing) 'we are not plants and we dont know what the plant needs in the soil but when using our pruduct everything is available' I couldnt even make heads or tails of that sentance TBH.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Main tap root is one thing. Lite side root damage is seriously not an issue. Marijuana is a weed and when it's healthy it is pretty resilient. I was very delicate with the ladies last season and honestly have much bigger plants this year being a little rough on them never hurts much in veg. When they recover they generally bounce back hard. Best of wishes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yea I was told by old school dude not to baby plants and to rough em up a bit seems to make my stems stronger and hold more weight without the floppyness lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nutes went from fox to nectar! I flower outdoors alot. Now mostly all the time! Been doing that. Was getting it in and outdoors

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just a wild guess here, but I’m thinking it was the Fox Farm nutrients pushing your plant to much and stretched out your plant’s cell walls, making them easy for PM’s fungal hyphen to drill through.

• Like Like x 2
  13. That's a possibility

• Like Like x 1