Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Make Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Syadin, Mar 5, 2012.

1. #1 Syadin, Mar 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2012
    Im thinking on making firecrackers but my only question is will it smell? Also I only have kraft all natural peanut butter with no trans fat and 25% less saturated fat. Will it still work?

Edit: Also I'f I make a 1g fire cracker should I eat the entire thing?

2. In my experience it didn't smell while cooking them but once you remove the tinfoil from the pan it stinks. And if you don't think there is enough fat on the peanut butter you can always add some olive oil for extra absorption

3. Should I mix the peanut butter and herb and olive oil all into a bowl and then spread? Also how much peanut butter and olive oil if I'm using 1g and does it have to be graham crackers or in theory could I use anything or any type of crackers?

4. Well me and my friends put the bud on the peanut butter format then put oil on it then cooked it, we all got baked as fuck so you could try that

Probably only need enough peanut butter to cover the cracker and the taste not sure on exact measurements

5. Alright thanks and would you say less than a teaspoon of olive oil?

6. We used a teaspoon of weed per cracker and just spread the peanut butter on normally since we used oil to absorb

7. One more question lol, do you need graham crackers or can it be any kind?

8. We used Graham crackers but it probably doesn't matter, absorbing the thc is what matters

9. I use saltines to make mine.

If you're worried about the smell, make the firecrackers and do not bake them. Instead, put them in a ziplock bag and let them sit for about a week. I have not tried this, but have heard it has the same effect. Has anyone tried this method? The firecrackers that I baked and didn't eat for a few months were WAY more potent than the ones I ate immediately.

10. Put the PB on a cracker.
    With your finger tip or the back of a spoon make a small depression in the PB.
    Put weed in this depression.
    Put just enough oil on the weed to get it a little wet (doesn't take much)
    Stir it with a toothpick or a single tine of a fork, it wil stick to the stirring device.
    Top with another cracker with PB on it. PB sides together.
    Wrap in foil, wrap edges of foil tightly together to make a good seal.
    Bake 300 degrees for 25 minutes.
    When finished, make microwave popcorn. Covers tiny amount of smell that will be present.
    Unwrap outdoors, this is when the smell is strongest.

Eat 40 minutes after light greasy meal - enjoy.