Can i make edibles out of resin?

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Feb 17, 2013.

1. #1 DDV, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    I have a pill bottle with alot of resin.. Well not really resin, but cashed bowls. You know, when you're done with a bowl you turn it over and black ash stuff comes out. Anyway I have alot of that and also some stems. I understand if I made an edible with it it would taste awful, but my question is will it get me high?

Theoretically speaking of course.

2. umm well you need a lot of weed to make edibles like 14gs for brownies, so unless you have a shit ton of resin it probably won't be that effective in making a large batch.

3. No. Thats like asking can u make crack with just baking soda. U need the main ingredient homie.

4. Or you could just finish your bowls.

5. :p

aren't cashed bowls just like AVB anyway? with a bit of resin..

also, small edibles like firecrackers don't need much more than a gram of bud. I'm not about to make a huge platter of resin brownies haha

6. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :X

7. if there's anything other than ash left in the bowl it is not cashed

8. true.. I guess I meant *almost-cashed* bowls

9. i will try when i get up tomorrow. i have a fair number of pipes that need to be cleaned and i will let you know how it goes. i will try with fire crackers.

10. sweet :D let us know how it goes

11. well i have eaten resin* and gotten high so half cached bowls should work

12. sooo gross. but not as gross as smoking resin

The answer is yes, but you'd need a lot of it. Powderize your stems/resin as much as possible, and mix it with peanut butter (100% organic peanut butter, much more oils for thc to saturate in)

spread it on crackers, enclose them with aluminum foil, bake on 335 for 30 minutes.

share results if you do it

13. A better question is why are you saving your poopy bowls? Blow the shit out or throw it in the trash and get some fresh green

14. That sounds really nasty... You would probably get some effect, but I'm not quite sure if it's worth it just because of the taste. Personally I don't find firecrackers that tasty, and I can only imagine what it would taste like with resin.. eck.

I would much rather purchase half an ounce/one ounce, mix in the stems and then make some real butter of it.

15. This is what I'm working with :laughing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. that should do quite aright:wave:
    prepare to get couchlocked (hopefully)

17. I've heard some convincing argument to say resin contains no thc at all and you only get a little high because of the lack of oxygen like you get from smoking cigarettes. Either way resin is terrible for you.

My advice is to clean your piece out with alcohol and dump that shit down the drain. Sry I know we are all trying to save money but its down to this maybe you should consider growing.

18. Ew why would u want to.. U kno how bad thats gonna taste.. Ew. gross.

19. way more ash ratio than I expected... It is just downright unhealthy

(still share if you do)

20. Is resin edible? Technically yes.