Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Make Canna-Oil With This?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BaxterTheDog, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Ok my friend just grew this and it smells tastes and makes you feel amazing. It doesn't look very good but trust me this shit is great. Any way since hes my friend he gave me an 8th for free the other day and then today he gave me 1.5g's. So I want to make single serving canna-oil with this because i've never had an edible. Would this be enough? Also, i have a gas oven that only says hi/med/low, should i just put it on the lowest setting and cook it for 25 mins?

2. You need to get an oven thermometer so you know what temperature high/med/low really are.
    They only cost a few dollars, worth the cost so you don't ruin your herb.
    Your idea sounds reasonable, but it will take longer then 25 minutes to get a good extraction. Real recipes call for 2-4 hours of cooking, I'd suggest at least an hour.

3. Thanks man, appreciate it, i'll see how much they cost.