Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I make an XXXL joint with blunt wrap?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hackro, Jun 12, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBLpn17skLU&feature=channel"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Can I make that, but instead of using rolling paper, use a blunt wrap?

2. i dont see why not, should work fine, btw i love daily smoker's vids:D

3. wow that thing is nuts....it looks like a carrot

4. Thanks for answering my question. -__- :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. ...I'll answer you if you promise to quit abusing the smileys like a redheaded stepchild...

6. It would be a blunt >.>

7. i think it'd be concidered a blunt;)

8. Just thinking about it, it'd probably take a bit of patience due to the blunt wraps being moist but it should work.

9. WTF he used like a blunts worth of weed and like 3 cigarettes...gross

10. If you want to make one of those in blunt form I would recommend getting a pack of Golden Wraps. Peach flavored is my favorite. Check out your local headshop or order some online. I prefer them over joints. If you wanted to make and XL blunt I would just use 2 blunt wraps and put them end to end.

[​IMG]

11. What do we call weed rolled in a blunt wrap, children?

"A blunt!"

That's right kids.

12. where i live the sell a blunt wrap called superblunt and they are really long

13. I reckon! Would hardly be able to hit that shit, damn..

14. wow thats crazy. yeah i would just call it a blunt anyway. im sure if u use a blunt wrap instead, it would just take less papers to do the job, unless u wanna make a bigger version of that. thats one expensive super dank blunt then hahaha