Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Make A Suggestion To Speed Up The Legalization Of Cannabis?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StrictlyMedicinal, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Vote libertarian.

Thank me later.

Seriously though, cannabis users have been voting democrat or republican for decades thinking it will be different each time but it never is. Just like those who voted for Obama, yet he supported the raids of dispensaries. Democrats and republicans want to keep it illegal to control the populace (23% of Americans smoke pot), Libertarians want to legalize it and just want to leave you the fuck alone.

Inform a friend about voting libertarian, have them inform their friends, have their friends inform their friends...you get the point.

Cheers :)

2. You should vote for who will be the best for this country, not a certain group. Someone that could make cannabis legal could also fuck up the country majorly in other aspects. Your vote should be for who ever is best as a whole.

• Like Like x 1
  3. As the poster above me said, you should vote for the best candidate regardless of party. That being said, libertarians are going to have to a very difficult time winning a major election because they don't receive as much funding as democratic/republic candidates. If I'm not mistaken, I don't believe there are any libertarians in congress.

Don't take what I said the wrong way, I'm actually a libertarian

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

• Like Like x 1