Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I make a firecracker with stems?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DanKnStickyy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I have a bunch of small stems, would they work for a firecracker? I dont need to get BAKED just a little high from it.

2. Maybe but I wouldn't get my hopes up

3. I would just rather smoke them unless they are very small. I wouldnt want to eat stems.

4. idk it might work.i was pondering this thought myself,as i have 10 grams of stems,but im planing on making hash with mine.

5. #5 Thekidthatshigh, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Better idea for sure...nice posting time btw

6. On my computer it says he posted at 11:20... did he post at 4:20 in another timezone?

7. I tried this earlier today and it didn't really work. I've made firecrackers several times but I made some with stems and all I got was a light buzz. I even used some bud so I was really dissapointed.

8. Sure, if you like 'em crunchy ;)