Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i make a firecracker with .4?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by babyjesus420, Nov 22, 2012.

1. So I had a couple grams of some really dank bud but now I only have about a bowl left. My question is if this would be enough to make a decent firecracker?

2. enough to who's standerd?

Yes you can make a firecracker with a .4

3. [quote name='"Hot Rod"']enough to who's standerd?

Yes you can make a firecracker with a .4[/quote]

To my standard. I have a pretty low tolerance I get stoned off about 4-6 hits.

4. Firecracker....?

5. Yes is it dank? I make 1g vaped weed firecrackers and they get you fucked up and that's vaped weed

6. [quote name='"Infamous Smoke"']Yes is it dank? I make 1g vaped weed firecrackers and they get you fucked up and that's vaped weed[/quote]

Yes it is vary dank bud. I just ate it will update with results later if I remember

7. Do it dude, they are amazing..
    I just had a .3 cracker of OG kush and im blazed ! Make sure you dont use a spread with hydrogenated oils or it wont work, i learned that the hard way :¢

8. why do hydrogenated oils cause it not to work? would natural pb be a good choice?

9. What the fuck are hydrogenated oils?

10. Not worth it, Ull pry end up wasting it. Whenever i make em i use at least .7 of dank or 1.3 of mids. Just not worth the risk imo, Ud be much better off smoking it and definitely getting high

11. because its real oil which means its real fat. thc is fat soluble, and thats why the oil needs to be real. and yeah, natural pb would be a good choice, its what i use, but its very runny.