can i make a bowl out of these things?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by crazyfrog, Sep 1, 2012.

1. i live in a small town that does not have a head shop, so i am forced to make my own bowls. i was wondering if you could make a bowl out of a metal bottle cap of of a beer bottle or the metal bottle caps from liquor bottles.

2. Ditch the bottle cap idea and use an apple. Easier and healthier:smoke:

3. No.. you'll be smoking a bunch of toxic shit, mainly the metal lining, from BPA to paint and finish, and you'd be heating up SUPER cheap metal that wasn't intended or designed for any heat and would give off fumes.

4. If I have to make my bowl I usually use a smaller good quality socket, not sure if its any safer, but definitely don't smoke from a beer cap or tin foil, shits not good for you

5. Agreed with the apple post. Surprisingly, this is one of my favorite methods to smoke. If you can get a solid apple pipe, they can get some big ass hits with a smooth and semi-moistened hit. Smoke on, brotha!

6. Sockets work good to make wooden pipes and such but if your resources are limited I would suggest stockinh up on apples, just twist off the stem and take apart a BIC pen. Use the ink cartridge thingy to poke through the top and use the hollow end of the other piece to poke through the side. Blow through it and stab it till you have good airflow. They hit like a boss when you do this I love smoking out of apples.

7. buy something online... homade shits just gay bro.. apple pipes the way to go i guess if u wanna make something

8. Yeah don't use that shit. Here are your options in the order that recommend.

1. order something online
    2. use an apple pipe
    3. empty out cigs and use that paper rip off filter

I don't believe you can't get anything to smoke out of in your town. I've seen liquor stores and 711 carry rolling papers and there's also using cigar wraps.

9. When i was young and couldnt buy my own bowls, i used to either use a socket, or just the mouthpiece of a bottle with tinfoil. It always worked.

10. make an apple pipe but instead of just having a mouth hole, stick a pen casing or some sort of stem, then its got a larger air path, you could even connect your apple bowl to shit for a bigger hit

11. using a bowl sized socket and a paper towl roll you can make a fair sized steamroller that can deliver massive rips. Back when i used to make tokin tools a paper towel steamroller would kick my ass, coughing like a mo-fucka