Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I make a batch of brownie edibles with 30mL of 900mg THC tincture?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AverageHighschoolStudent, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Im thinking about buying a small 30mL bottle of THC tincture. The whole 30mL has 900mg of THC in it. I'm wondering if that is enough THC to make a batch of brownie edibles with and how potent the brownies would be.

I'm also wondering how I would be able to add it to the brownies. Would I just throw it in the brownie mixture like I would with chocolate chips or is there some special way I need to do it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 'Throw' it into the butter then

'throw' the butter into your brownie mix

the high depends on your tolerance

only you can answer

3. 900 mg is more than enough! The box brownie mix that I have in my pantry says 16 servings.

900 mg divided by 16 = 56.25 mg per brownie. A beginner's dose of THC is between 5 and 10 mg. If you are as much of a novice as I think you are, you might consider using only part of the bottle! :coolalt:

As for mixing, do NOT just dump the oil into your brownie mix! That will leave you with blobs of THC in your batter and uneven potency. So one brownie will be "blah" :huh:, while the one next to it will knock your socks off! :eek2:

Here's how to avoid that. Your recipe will call for cooking oil. Take about a tablespoonful of that oil and gently warm it. Mix the THC oil into it and mix it well, you don't want any blobs of THC left in the cooking oil. You want it completely mixed in! (I have a cute little antique glass teacup that I use for this. I can shine a flashlight under it and see if the THC oil is all mixed in.)

Also, remember that it can take an hour or more before your edible cuts in. Do not be tempted to eat one more until two hours have passed. A THC "overdose" won't kill you, but it isn't pleasant, either! :sick:

Start low, and go slow!

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

My hash capsule thread covers making intense edible oil. Same basic recipe will work for about every type of cannabis concentrates.
    BNW