Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I legally go to school completely stoned if I have an MM card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hamachi12, Feb 11, 2014.

1. You don't need to learn anything except for math in HS. But if you want to smoke before school just do it without the MMJ card. That makes people look bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I lose 1-3 lbs if I skip breakfast, snacking, lunch, snacking, and snacking. All things I do before I get home from school. After waking up (generously, 6) and going to school (generally until 5 pm for me, another 9 hours) your body has had 15 hours without food. Lmao, not a viable option IMO.
    I smoke every morning OP; if you're in HS they'll harass you. If you're in college you'll just look like an idiot. But if you need it to function properly, that's on you. Just keep your grades up, and make sure you understand lecture. Don't oversmoke because you want to get high - smoke enough to function.

3. If your in high school, and god do I know it sucks, Go to that sh*t and learn something. What you learn in high school will actually be more important than you ever think it will if your going to college. Having a good background in any subject will make your hard classes easier. And as you get into your later classes their not too easy. 

4. In California you cannot acquire an MMJ recommendation if you're in high school, I'm not sure how you could get passed it but it's probably not hard, just perjury. That's just for California and all I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm sure no matter what you say, the school will say no.
    You can't get in legal trouble if you have nothing on you, but you can definitely get suspended or expelled.
    Just smoke, spray yourself, go to school, and don't say anything about it to anyone. Not even close friends.