Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I legally go to school completely stoned if I have an MM card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Hamachi12, Feb 11, 2014.

1. vaporizers!  you will not smell like a smoke stack rising and you will conserve the herb

2. What's wrong with Prozac? You can't go to school high on Prozac. I take it and all it is is an anti depressant

3. Sorry for my early comment sounding harsh. The post did start out sounding like a teenager wanting to disassociate. Be sure to talk about the cystic fibrosis with the pot prescribing doctor. I'm not sure pot is the best choice for someone with cystic fibrosis. If the doc says pot is ok, I wouldn't smoke. Use a vaporizer or edibles.

4. IMO you should be able to medicate without being completely "stoned" as you say. Have you looked into other methods such as vaporizers ( I love my vape pens. I use them everywhere.) or edibles?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My gut tells me no, but if i were you i would ask my principal, because you dont want to get suspended. Secondly, I think thats a dumb decision to be high in school, school is for learning, and you wont learn as much while high. Just wait till school is over to smoke, and i there are multiple ways to fix your appetite, anxiety and depression. Ask your doctor for things you could use inside of school to help with those problems, then after you can smoke. Thats just me thou........

6. Appetite: eat when you get home.
    Anxiety: Xanax isn't enough?
    Depression: Prozac isn't enough?
    Insomnia: well, that won't hurt you AT SCHOOL.

Sounds like you can go to school without being "completely stoned." Sorry bud...

7. these human laws are pathetic

so what, only 'illegal' to 'possess' the plant? what defines the plant? what about its pollen that moves off

if i have that on my shirt am I in possession? if i am high am i not in possession right there and then. your laws are fucking stupid make some sense

8. these human laws are pathetic

so what, only 'illegal' to 'possess' the plant? what defines the plant? what about its pollen that moves off

if i have that on my shirt am I in possession? if i am high am i not in possession right there and then. your laws are fucking stupid make some sense

9. #29 guest30011140, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    Well one good apology deserves another. Sorry.

10. #30 guest30011140, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    Why are you pushing these nasty ass pills when there is a natural remedy that helps all three and has more benefits to go along with it? Without the suicide, depression, and liver damage of the other stuff.

11. I went to school high as fuck everyday and graduated with an advanced degree (took a couple extra classes)

Sent from my burner

how's that working out?

are the things in life that make you depressed not happening anymore?

13. Off topic but a cool name based on your prof picture would be TheAnarchist

14. you will be spreading the pollinated demon weed seed and will certainly suffer reefer madness as will; everyone around you within a 1 mile radius! eradication is the only answer as the demon weed is taking over and spreading!! 

15. Just go there high and don't tell anyone except your friends. If you're a regular user - hiding your Highness is not hard and a mobile phone like iPhone no.n  :poke: poke poke him

16. ask to your guidance councillor about it ! I'm pretty sure they can't tell anyone about it so you won't get in trouble .

17. I read somewhere on here that smoking weed under 17 or some shit that weed hinders the ability to learn and their brains to correctly mature. It's diff for male n female ages. Both around 17 tho. Just my two ¢. Ppl will think you're an ass for being so high u stink and having the red eyes but who really cares what ppl think. Just take some time and figure out who you wanna present yourself to be. You're technically doing nothing wrong but don't mean them eyes are gonna stare ur house down. I know ppl like that in my neighborhood.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Educational institutions make their own rules, they might not be able to get you in legal trouble but they can punish you in their own way.

19. There's no conclusive evidence that it actually affects brain development at all.

20. Yes you can technically, but you are making MMJ users look bad with that attitude. This and many other reasons is why harper in canada wants to take away the growing rights.