Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i keep adding weed to the same oil?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheCoolest420, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I have a lot of trim. I wanna make some superduper strong oil. I have already let like half an ounce of trim simmer in a double boiler with oilve oil over it for 3 hours. Then i let it sit over night. But i was wondering if i grind up some more trim or bud then strain the oil can i cook my weed in the same oil to make it better?

2. you could make some POTENT ass shit with that and i think it would definately work, but it wouldnt taste any better than using more of normal cannaoil, the food would just be less oily. if i were you i would give it a shot

3. Yea i'm trying it. I had to double the oil. But i put like a whole ounce of trim this time. Gonna simmer it for like 4 hours then bake it into a cake. Hope it gets me fucked up.

4. Yes you can do that.

5. [quote name='"TheCoolest420"']Yea i'm trying it. I had to double the oil. But i put like a whole ounce of trim this time. Gonna simmer it for like 4 hours then bake it into a cake. Hope it gets me fucked up.[/quote]

You will explode. Tell us when you eat a large piece of cake

6. Lol got high and ate the whole cake the same night i baked it bro. Got fucked up. Was high for like 12 hours straight. And dazed for like a day after that.