Can I just snip a bud off my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheMysticMan, Jun 11, 2006.

1. I couldnt wait....I snipped one off.

2. Loaded yet? o_o

..erm, do you have any pics of your ladies?

3. Gonna dry the snipping overnight in a paper bag.

No new pics, there are pics in one of my other threads when it first started to flower.

4. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. [quote name='Toke"N"Chill']I thought it was a funny story as well. That is why I related it when the guy asked about harvesting a bud early. However, I did not appreciate being called a "genious" implying that I am some sort of an idiot. I can assure you that I am not.[/quote]

[quote name='Toke"N"Chill']By the way, I did mean 'genius" not "genious". I have a good command of the english language, I just can't type....[/quote]

HAHAHA! You misspelled genius. ROFLMAO!
    Next time try the 'edit' button on your post, Einstein.

I apologized because I didn't want to upset you or anybody else on this forum.

But in my reality, its mostly ignorance and stupidity that lead to idiotic behaviour.
    Hell, I'd call myself an idiot if I'd be you standing in front of that microwave with big eyes of disbelieve because I was either :

a. too impatient. (e.g. : I want it now)
    b. too ignorant. (e.g. : I wonder what this thingy does....good thing I can try it on my precious plants)

Besides I didn't say I thought you ARE stupid, I merely suggested that your were ACTING stupid.

Again, I am sorry if that upsets you.

Somewhere in life (or the void) I learned how to laugh at myself for doing stupid stupid stupid things. Like that time that I chose to have a smoke (ionized particle cloud) 1 feet away from a 700 foot copper antenna(passive electrostatic discharge device) during a badass thunderstorm. That was stupid! I thought it was funny then (but very impressive) and I still think that its funny now)

ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (what's all that purple stuff doing here???) MUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

You can also hate yourself for your mistakes and stupidities ofcourse, but my connection to the abyss learns me that nothing worth pursuing will come from that.

6. [quote name='Toke"N"Chill']I must confess... I snipped a bud from one of my plants, dropped it in the microwave, rolled it up and smoked it. It was pretty darn good and I could not help myself. Warning, it will catch fire in the microwave so you have to watch it...[/quote]
    I snip ALL the time. Microwave sucks though, i put mine in the oven 125-175 degrees. only a couple hours but much smoother than the mike!:cool: