Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i just smoke this weed already!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hamstereater, Mar 9, 2013.

1. alright so ive got some bud thts been dry for a week or so but still smells like hay. id kind of like to roll a joint and smoke it tonigt, itd be my first time smoking. would this be ok?

2. you will get aids, and you will die.

3. It probably wont be as smooth or potent as it would when its cured but it'll still get you high just fine.

4. i just mean will it be real harsh, or what should i expect smoking it early?

5. hold the horses, AND CURE IT. I promise you will be much more satisfied

6. Check for whit mold I dident use the last of my ti haze and it got white mold and if that happens just toss it.

7. I would have just smoked that shit without thinking twice, it's bud dude that's what you do with it

8. It depends on the strain and grower but some weed can taste ok before curing. Once its dry, you can smoke it. Time only improves the flavor, smoothness, and smell. It always better to wait, but it isn't required.