Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I isowash urine for unmetabolized THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteka6, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Sorry my math was wrong, you will get a full gram from one iso wash piss run.do it

2. Dabbers up anyone?

3. get a job! you won't have to figure out waas to get high off your bodily waste haha

4. this thread is full of lulz :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5. I'm fucking laughing my ass off, a mod posting this .gif is hilariously funny :D :hello:

6. [​IMG]

I dunno what you're complaining about, I like where this is going. :ey:

7. It's not thc that they test for in your urine because there isn't any in urine. It's thc metalobites

8. :yummy:

9. I use the resin in my lungs when I'm low on weed. Rarely do I use piss hash.

EDIT-300th post I dedicate this post to the 300 african children in Kony's army

10. I'm not a mod. Used to be a while ago, but not anymore. :p

Red name = old school member, green name = moderator. :cool:

11. Yes that is where I messed up haha :D