Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I isowash urine for unmetabolized THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteka6, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Dude there are nanograms of thc in urine; and just so were clear one nanogram is a billionth of a gram. It would take a billion nanograms to make a gram. Aside from that this is just disgusting and so fiendish. Its basically impractical and fucking foul. Also I must add to show you how impractical it is, people who smoke heavily might have 500 to 2000(thats for like serious smokers smoking hash daily multiple times per day) nanograms of thc. It would cost so much money to make a gram of pure thc this way you could grow fields of marijuana with the same amount of money. Actually I just did the math and if you are lucky it would literally take doing this process at least a million times to make a gram, not taking into consideration removing of other...well im done.

2. We will never no for sure unless we try. Also I'm not doing it to be a fiend I'm doing it out of pure curiousity just wanna make sure we have that straight.

3. I am just confused how you would wash a liquid with iso alcohol? o_O am I the only who doesn't get that

4. I think you're just the only one who got past the "pee" part long enough to even consider that. :p

5. was a genius = Past tense.
    Too much piss-hash

6. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I think you're just the only one who got past the "pee" part long enough to even consider that. :p[/quote]

Haha just I thought.

7. No its strictly fiendish, you really dont understand math or science at all do you. I just explained to you what you would get out of it, basically nothing.

8. #29 michael015, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']No its strictly fiendish, you really dont understand math or science at all do you. I just explained to you what you would get out of it, basically nothing.[/quote]

Who shoved a corn cob up ur ass?

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

9. if his calculations are correct you will get 1 small hit of piss-hash

10. Sounds worth it to me,

at least its free.

11. Its common knowledge that you can drink your evaporated and iso'd urine, or use it as bong water, and it will get you high. Although your urine must contain high enough levels of THC or other psychoactive chemicals.

12. As another interesting fact, using urine as bong water actually takes all the THC out of it so that you can use it for drug tests.

The more you know!!

...I'm lying, please don't take this post as factual, because using piss as bong water is gross.

13. #34 KeepTheCycle, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    You must not understand what I said let me put it simply for you. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK IM DOING IT. Also stop being an ass.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

14. Cat fight!! Mrrreow!

15. A corn cob? how far out in the country are you? And I am not trying to be a dick you just have no idea how idiotic this sounds and how impractical it truely is because you would literally get around 0.0000006 grams of thc. goodluck though, i know how it will go and trying to save you the disgusting process and couple bucks, plus some time. Im fairly certain it would separate though but not 100% on that.

16. Are you people seriously arguing about the legitimacy of using urine as a source for hash?

Seriously?

[​IMG]

17. lol im just trying to convince them not to do it and they are getting offended over it. They got disrespectful, I was giving my opinion and some fact. i see it as fiendish, it is.

18. Shh, don't ruin it.

This is better than the discovery channel.

19. Good point.
    I suppose I'll refrain from pointing out that the guy who is "considering" doing it is totally just trolling and the guy arguing with him is totally falling into his trap of trolliness.

Let's just watch it all unfold from here. ;)