Can I hit 1lb? W/pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ange_2585, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Bcc x buckeye are in 5 gallon bucket's

Tangie clone is in a 4 gallon bucket

And the three jacks are in 3 gallon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You can hit a pound with 1000 watts rather easily ...yield goes by the watts and not the amount of plants. It actually looks like you have too many plants..and if not trimmed and trained correctly. your gonna have a jungle in there.which ...can actually lower yield ...if I was you I'd already be in flowering cuz it looks crowded .. 2 weeks into budding (or less) I'd trim all the bottom branches off ..leave only the chutes that will baste in the 1000 watt lighting. when a plant has those exrra branches it wastes alot of energy feeding and stretching it to reach light. it also increases air flow at the base of the plants which is good for temps and to keep flying bugs at bay...

GOOD LUCK

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. OK so here's an update on my 4 x 4 tent.. after reading through everyone's advice and doing some more research I made the following changes...

I've lowered the plant count to six..

2- blackcherry creme x buckeye purple (from seed)

1-tangie (from clone)

3- jack herer (from clone)

I am in now one week and one day into flower.... I flipped on 7/15/17

All plants are receiving Foxfarm nutrients dirty dozen
    Cal/mag
    Molasses

Ph'd to 6.1-6.4

600w hps
    132w mars hydro led
    732 actual watts total

4 clip fans/ isolating fan/ 6" inline w/ cool tube

I did some light pruning and lollipop thing and plan on doing it again at 21 days flower

My goal is still 1 pound.... I currently have three flower tents and 2 veg tents so I'm able to make changes if necessary.... I also have several other plants in veg have several different sizes so if I need to add more plants to the tent I can do so...

With the current set up and changes that have been made does anyone believe that I will be able to hit 1 pound?

Do you believe that the six plants will be enough? Or should I add more?

Any help and advice is much appreciated:)

Again I am in no rush to harvest and even if I don't hit the 1 pound mark it's completely fine... I currently have a small perpetual harvest that I run that takes care of my personal needs.... this is just a side project that I would like to accomplish so that I can eventually have a stash for when I go on long vacations or to New York for the whole summer at a time:)

Thank you in advance for any help.... i'll ytake all I can get

IMG_5825.JPG IMG_5826.JPG IMG_5827.JPG IMG_5828.JPG IMG_5829.JPG IMG_5830.JPG IMG_5831.JPG IMG_5832.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 Trolldart, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    I would highly reccommend max 6 plants in a 4x4. i have six in mine and they are small and fill it all up, im running 4 next time

Edit: oops i just realised u have already changed ur plant count, another thing i learned from first grow was that it can be hard to grow different strains together. Your plants look really happy tho!

• Like Like x 2
  5. I got 8.9oz from my 274 watt led

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. got 8.5oz off my 170w led but the plant was huge. hit 1.4gpw. i like to get at least 1gpw with my leds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you so much for your reply:)
    I agree with your advice about running multiple different strains.... for my next run in this tent I'm going to use all sunset sherbet x sherbet breath as my strain... i'm thinking it will be easier and easier each time to hit my goal if I really get to know my strain and get everything dialed in:)

So in your experience and opinion, looking at the most recent pictures after making the changes and only having the six plants... do you think I'm on track to hit my goal?

This has been such a fun project so far and I can't thank everyone enough for all the help!

8. Those are some awesome numbers to hit:) I hope to be on your level one day...soon;);)

Looking at the changes I've made to my tent... would you have any advice to throw at me now with the current set up and plant count? I don't know why I'm so stuck on veg time.... for some reason after all of my research it's the one thing I can't quite put my finger on... I just don't know if I vegged long enough or to the correct size to hit my goal.... ahhhh lol

9. [​IMG]

I did some more defoliating today....

• Like Like x 1
  10. That's awesome!

11. id veg untill my.plants are 1/3 of the total height so say if 3ft is the tallest you can have a plant and still have the correct distance from the light so id veg untill the palbt was 1 ft tall az plants can easily double and some almost there height at veg. thats whe i flip my plants

12. I have no idea if ur on track to hit ur goal im a new grower my self, but to hit close to 1.25 you will need that tent completely filled out with canopy 1 foot deep. Half that is a reasonable goal, they are much more sativa dominant strains by the looks then my very dense bushy indica heavy run, so im not sure but good luck, dont go to heavy on the lollypop because it looks like u should get decent light penetration anyway. good luck u cant really go wrong ur gonna learn more for next time ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is my first grow and just added another 150 watts so should see how it goes this time round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. When I saw the title I thought you were going to smoke 1lb..

• Like Like x 2
  15. nice!! grest haul

• Like Like x 1
  16. That awesome

17. I just finished my first indoor run a few months ago. Had a 1000w mh/hps, six large plants and one small one. In 7 gal. Did a 7 week veg from small clones. And managed to pull 15.5 oz. I think you'll be close if everything keeps going smoothly for ya..and I was def under watering for most of the time.

18. Loki if I want my plants to stretch just how much should I raise the lights. I've got 600w hps at about 18inchs . Plants are in bloom. At end of week 1.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. well you can raise it till they stretch for it try 24