Can I Harvest Yet???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ryjam, Feb 19, 2013.

1. #1 ryjam, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    This is my first grow. I have been flowering for 7 weeks. In 5 gallon buckets. Using organic bloom nutes, and cfls.on a 12/12 cycle I have 2 300watt replacemnet cfls per plant. I do NOT have a scope for my trichs. I was hoping Someone could give me an idea.

Attached Files:

2. I'd say another week or so, when you have less white pistils. They should orange off and recede into the bud. Looks real nice!!

3. Thanks Nullster. I guess ill start flushing maybe

4. Sure, could be up to two weeks. Sort of depends on how fast they have been turning orange. What I notice the last two weeks in complete browning off the pistils, more trichs, and stronger odor. By time my pistils were brown I had some amber trichs but most were cloudy and some clear.

5. good job, check trichs to determine when to chop, may have a few weeks yet.

6. Im trying to get a scope soon. But as of now i do not have one. So if I just wait until all my hairs turn red/brown ill be okay? I know its going to be a guessing game without the scope. The smell seemed almost non-existent until about a week ago. It seems to be smelling danker by the day

7. Without being able to check trichs err on the side of late rather than early. I'd say your safe a week after all/most of the pistils have browned off and receded. This can vary from strain to strain tough. There's a great sticky thread in the harvesting section.

8. do you have an old laser pointer you don't mind sacrificing? using the lens out of one positioned on your phone's camera lense you can get great macro shot. there's a thread explaining how to do it somewhere

9. No laser pointer either. I'll give it another week with nutes. And then flush for a week. Hope to keep posting pics