Can I harvest anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kevinandre91, Jun 20, 2012.

1. I'll be moving and I want to harvest these ladies ASAP. I remember planting them around March 13th. Bagseed grown mostly outdoor (initially indoor and on rainy days) .

My move out date is the 30th but my roommate can sort of keep them, but I'd rather not leave them with him.

Can I harvest these within the next month?

NYC Bagseed outdoor first time

ForumRunner_20120620_165122.png

ForumRunner_20120620_165254.png

ForumRunner_20120620_165354.png

ForumRunner_20120620_165436.png

ForumRunner_20120620_165607.png

ForumRunner_20120620_165712.png

The first three are red and the second 3 are blue pot.

2. I doubt their going to be ready by the 30th , if you trust your roomate until their really budding. You could harvest early, but your yield isn't going to be as good

3. Is there a reason you can't bring them with you?

They'd be very easy to move at that size, and the 30th is only a week or so away. :)

That being said, from the looks of it, you're likely at least 4 - 5 weeks away from a decent harvest time, depending how fast they mature.

You could make a few edibles or hash if you pulled them down before the 30th, but gram for gram, that leaf and premature bud is not going to be nearly as potent as fully mature bud, and besides potency, by chopping this early you'll be sacrificing several times the potential future weight in mature flowers.

It's up to you in the end, though. :)

4. no... they have months to go.

5. Months? How many?

6. Awww, man. I can trust him to keep'em, but taking well enough care of them will be an issue. Thank you.

7. Thank you for taking the time out to reply. I'm hitting the big 21 in about the time you're saying I'd get a reasonable harvest so hopefully I can have a well-deserved gift to go by from my first grow.
    I was just trying to figure out my wait-time on this so I know when I can plan trips and such. I'm sure my roommate won't kill'em while they flower so my worries are kinda killed.
    Here's to hopes that the outcome is joy.

8. Dude those got atleast 6 weeks for sure. They is really nothing there.

9. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']Dude those got atleast 6 weeks for sure. They is really nothing there.[/quote]

I've worked it out so that they can stay until it's time. They're doing well, thanks.

10. they should be done in early september