Can i grow with only a light and a closet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by israelj055, Nov 28, 2009.

1. #1 israelj055, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    I just wanna do some experimenting. Is it possible to grow with just a light, water, soil,and a closet

2. Did you just ask if a plant can grow with water and light?

3. Nope....

You Need a Seed and Soil And a Pot To Hold The Soil...

Or a Seed and A Hydroponic Setup

:smoke:

4. little bit of the wu tang clan in the background wouldn't hurt either

5. "dollar dollar bills, ya'll"

6. My plants tend to prefer Eminem, it's one of our larger disagreements and they'll have to live with Pantera until I smoke them.

7. of course you can grow with your mentioned above method, i would consider a fan or some sort of ventilation though..

check out my new grow thread guys, comments wanted and needed...

8. Is it possible? Yes.

Is it likely to succeed? Doubtful.

Will it maximize your yield and potency? Not even close.

You need air circulation (meaning actual intake and exhaust, not just blowing around the same stale air trapped in that closet), temp control, odor control, nutrients, supplements, light-trapping, pH control, RH control, a bunch of other things and, most importantly, a whole lot more knowledge. Fortunately for you there are sticky threads here at GC with all the info you need so read up and educate yourself.

9. ^^^^ This

Search Function Works Wonders. Think Theres Even A Sticky Called "So Ya Wanna Grow Pot? ALl Your Questions Answered" Thats Why We Didnt Jump In Here Telling You Answers That Have Been Stickied Because People Ask Them 50 Times a Day