Can I grow this time of year?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 4smoke2haze0, Dec 24, 2012.

1. So a couple days ago, I decided I'd try to germinate some seeds I found in bags that were probably about 6+ months old. 2 germinated, one better than the other, so I just planted that one outside in my window sill. I used some soil that I took from a tree that I planted inside a pot, cause I didn't feel like going and buying some. It's about 46F right now at about 10 pm, it's usually around 40-60 during the day. Are these temperatures possible for a grow? It will be in the sun for most of the day (around 10am-4pm), I'll also water it everyday (how often should I water it?). As you can tell, I'm very new at this whole growing thing, it was an impulsive decision out of straight boredom and the fact that I don't have the money, nor solid enough connections, to buy bud at the moment. Thanks in advance for all the help!

*EDIT: INDOORS IS NOT AN OPTION, I REPEAT, INDOORS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT AN OPTION!

2. Where are you located? Apparently you have to wait until the Vernal Equinox before starting your plants outdoors for some reason guessing just because of the amount of sunlight depending on where your located. 2013 Equinox is on March 20th,do a bit of research :)