can i grow seeds from a nug i brought?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lolipop157, Mar 11, 2017.

1. i got this huge nug of og kush today and im pretty sure it has a couple of seeds in the bud. should i try and grow them or are they not fit for growing? my dealer is pretty good he grows his all himself and his weed is top notch so i dont think the seeds would be bad either

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Only one way to find out...germinate that puppy!!..
    I found a seed in my MMJ and...low and behold...

seedling.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. [​IMG]bag seed and clones from a dispensary I was at.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  4. Yeah only way to know is to try. But if you haven't done enough research and don't have the right growing supplies do not bother trying until you do. There's also the possibility of male seeds so it could end up being a waste of time but if u have a bunch it's unlikely they'd all be male.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Both mine was female. Remember a female that hasn't been pollinated usually will spit out a single seed or two to preserve future life

• Like Like x 3
  6. Gives me hope on the bugger that sprouted! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yea if it wasn't pollinated chances are it's a female. Both my seeds was female and both from a dispensary where there was no males I actually called em lol. So good luck with yours man. Seeds are few and far between where I moved to and I don't wanna order seeds where I grow and I don't trust nobody to send em to cause someone knows then u end up getting caught .

8. [​IMG]got my inline fan today. Fucking Bullshit for real . I'm using it for intake . Got my air mover rigged up . It sucks like a whore on Christmas lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. [​IMG]here's the 39 dollar one it's fucking smaller than the pics was. Won't do shit on a filter that's for sure. So visionsun stay away

• Like Like x 1
  10. Idk, can you?

11. Go for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I got some bagseed from some potent nugs I plan to grow. Most peoples argument about bagseed is that it might have been a hermie, or that the strain will be of weak potency.

Chances are it'll be that much more potent if it was sensimilla.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm thinking they had a hermie. Did they tell you a female can pollinate itself? I'm just letting you know that's incorrect. Why would we need to clone if that were the case?

14. Why would we ever buy seeds for that matter

15. IMG_20170225_180212.jpg
    IMG_20170209_165032.jpg

My bagseed plants last grow ^

• Like Like x 4
  16. Go for it.

It's like playing the lottery.. now you have a free lotto ticket. What have you got to lose? :p

17. Double post

18. Look man I'm not gonna argue with u. It happens believe it or not I could care less. I've seen it plenty in the past. And no not a hermie either. How can u compare it to clones ? We greedy that's why . And no it won't everytime but it will

• Like Like x 2
  19. #20 killset, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Females can pollinate themselves. Look into rodelization. Its a way i obtain feminized seeds.

The whole basis of feminized seeds is a female that pollinated itself. Most Seed breeders spray colodial silver on a female plant which stresses it out, causes it to turn hermaphrodite and pollinate itself. Yet another example of a female pollinating itself.

Hermies in general are females that pollinate themselves

• Like Like x 4