Can i grow pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BroTanic, Dec 19, 2013.

1. So, I live in San Diego, California and i have my medical card. And i have the right to i think 6 plants. The thing is i still live with my parents. I was wondering if they had a chance of getting in trouble because i am growing?  

2. Lol man. 

A. You live in SoCal

B. Nobody would give a fuck anyway

C. If you're really worried just grow inside and use proper ventilation. It's not as hard as you think man.

D. I'm pretty baked so I think I know what I'm talking about (lol)

E. Peace man 

3.  You can grow pot. You can even outgrow pot.

4. Na man. It grows from the ground

5. I hear if you eat the seeds plus a few powered-on LED lights and hold your excrement for a few months, you'll be able to shit out dank bud on a daily basis  :hippie:

6. [quote name="Some Asian Toker" post="19193799" timestamp="1387490206"]I hear if you eat the seeds plus a few powered-on LED lights and hold your excrement for a few months, you'll be able to shit out dank bud on a daily basis :hippie:[/quote]Seems legit.Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Hahaha. Y'all are funny. Thanks for the info everyone!

8. The law can't do shit but your parents have every right to rip your baby's out of the ground. Also make sure you arnt near any schools.. ect

9. In Colorado you can't grow outside, I saw a natgeo show where someone got arrested cause he was hiding another grow inside, and the cops came cause some kids got some clones from the outside one, so don't overgrow if you grow outside and be careful, probably totally legal in Cali but check jic