Can I Grow now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vexus, Jul 24, 2007.

1. I'm in newyork..I have a seedling just starting will it just grow untill the seasons change to 12/12?

I understand it won't grow to its full potential but will it still grow and produce me some buds?

2. Yes.

Any reason you would take this course of action?

3. I discovered one of my seeds has grown outside in a pot.. I could move it inside, however it would probably be safer if I flowered it outside due to the smell. :)

4. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1748169" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Vexus</TD><TD class=alt2>Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by hashaman [​IMG]
    Yes.

Any reason you would take this course of action?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I discovered one of my seeds has grown outside in a pot.. I could move it inside, however it would probably be safer if I flowered it outside due to the smell. :)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

One plant won;t smell that bad, you can control one plant. If it was like 30 7 foot monsters then I would agree.

5. I totally misread your post as saying you were going to put a seedling on 12/12. Oops. Feel free to move plants outside when the season strikes :)

6. My buddy keeps telling me if I continue to grow outside my plant will not flower but just die.

Do I have enough time for my plant to start flowering early and produce buds? Will the plant start flowering if the days start going to 12/12 which I heard is some time in august? I'm in NY.

7. just grow it outside. you will only end up with a smaller plant which you can still harvest.

8. Thats what I wanted to hear, thank you man. +rep :)

9. thanks man. yeah i have 12 1-2 week old seedlings growing outside right now and im in MA. good luck, man

10. Say if you lived near Toronto Canada, if you planted outside now it would....

Produce a small plant that still buds or a plant that doesnt finish in time produces nothing???

Also if planting clones how much head start would that be over seeds?

If someone could clear this up would be appreciated.