Can I grow "natural" in a shed?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by maryjanekush18, May 9, 2013.

1. Thinking of doing a shed grow. Small plant maybe a 1 gallon bucket. However, I don't plan to rig lights or anything. Pretty much the shed is abandoned in my backyard with old crap in it. No one ever goes in it. So I would put the plant in the back corner right under the window. It's not airtight so im sure there is airflow. No lights, only sunlight from the window. With an auto could this work?

2. Personally I'd check the temps, any shed I know, even without a widow will be much too hot I think to grow anything in, much less a Cannabis plant. Get your conditions right before your germ a seed, that way you don't waste it

3. the temps in summer are typically the temp of the outside. The interity of the shed is kinda crappy. Its wooden and I'm sure theres a few holes in the floor. If I watered daily couldnt it work?

4. I'm sure it would work, but it would be lacking in so many ways. Out come wouldn't be what your hoping for.. But sure it will grow.

5. i mean its basically the same theory as growing something in a window sill.... theoretically itll work but tbh its prolly not gonna be worth the work cause i highly doubt youll get over a zip

but i hope you prove me wrong cause that would be a nice set up if it worked out