Can I grow in this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Divine Growster, Mar 7, 2013.

1. So I'm building a cabinet, the inside is 42 inches high and it's about 13 inches deep. I was wondering if I could do a few successful grows in here with a few CFL's, mainly for experimental purposes and some for getting high purposes ;)
    I'm adding a hole in the back for cords, and doors are being added on it tomorrow. Suggestions are welcome for a strain, light, etc. Thank you for reading. :)
    Here is a pic.
    [​IMG]

2. Sure just paint it all white

3. That I knew, this picture was taken before I painted the rest of it, thank you though. :)

4. I just finished my cabinet yesterday and its about the same size. I put one 2' t5 duel bulb fixture screwed to top of cabinet. Drilled two 4'' holes in the back, one on top for heat exhaust one on bottom for fresh air intake. Put 4'' computer fans in the holes and built alittle light trap for both.

Im using mine for clone/mother room so i dont now what strains you want to run in it but if it was me i would try some autoflowers.

Good luck

5. Yes u can grow in it, use cfl's. Use a 42watt 6500k bulb and a 42 watt 2700k bulb per plant :)

6. Also get an indica strain cuz its a very small space,

7. I actually found those today in my local hardware store when picking up a light fixture. :)

8. Looks good man. You should start a grow journal once you get it all set up.

9. I plan on it as soon as I figure out what strain to grow, they all look amazing IMO. Lol, I'll have to break down and just get one. :D

10. Get a strain called Lowryder 2 or something, or its just Lowryder but i hear its perfect for these grows

11. Hell yeah you can if you train right you could grow any strain you want

12. Just moved it inside you guys, have a few light leaks, so I'm taping trash bags on the inside to prevent light leakage. (Hella ghetto I know) I'm finishing preventing light from leaking tomorrow.
    Picture time!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ain't nothing wrong with "ghetto" lol looks like a great start

14. I know, I ordered some Belladonna to grow inside, and some outside. I'm excited!!

15. Any plans for ventilation ?

16. Not too sure, do you think I would need it? I'm using a few cfls and a flourescent light on the top. I'm putting cfls on the sides.
    If I were to go 12/12 from seed would I need to use just 2700k bulbs, or can I still have the daylight mixed in?

17. Ok bro so imma be straight up, you will wanna go 24/0 with whatever strain you will have for the first (at least) 2 wks in order to built up a set of roots, then when you switch to 12/12 your plant can actually have enough roots to take up enough nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, magnesium, etc. to build its flowers or "pre-flowers" , just a word of advise because seedlings on 12/12 will grow, but very slowly. with 24/0 light it will grow 2x (at least) in the first 2 wks, you WILL wanna get all 2700k bulbs when you start flowering, but for now mixed light is best, try a 50/50 blend of 2700k and 6500k for the first 2wks, but the idea is to mimic the outside environment so, mixed light is great :D with your little bit of roots you have after the first 2wks of 24/0 im sure you will pull 3x or more of the yield that you would with 12/12 from seed

18. Also, if your like me, blowing all ur cash at the hydroponic shop, then pick up some stuff its called, Roots Excelurator, its by House & Garden, it is AMAZING! Helps so much with root development its ridiculous, and if u dont wanna spend $75 on one small bottle of nutes, then go with the RapidStart from GenHydro which is about $15-$27, if ur doing early flowering its perfect for you :D

Attached Files:

19. Any ideas for nutrients?

20. Well, if you haven't decided to start, i would recommend using a very simple feeding schedule by, "Fox Farm" you'll wanna get Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom, which are all Fox Farm products. And if you really wanna do it big, get some Voodoo Juice by Advanced Nutrients, and always obtain new/more info from the guys that work at the indoor gardening shops. honestly, im not tryinna advertise shit but i just wanna give you the info that i got.. Its good shit my friend hahahaa

Attached Files: