can i grow in the winter time?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mr420himself, Jan 2, 2012.

1. hey whats up this is my frist post and im tryin 2 grow in the winter time now i live in upstate ny lik im an hour away from canada and it gets 2 lik -30 in the winter time and i was wonder if i could grow in the winter time and if so plz explain 2 me in every detal how i would grow in the winter time outdoors thank u:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

mr420himself :smoke:

2. no...wait until spring

3. And only because you obviously are playing a very bad joke or your looking for some negative rep....I will not go hard on you for the question you just asked...my suggestion is start reading journals and learn.....you know what? negative rep anyways

4. lol :hello:

5. Isn't there a strain that can grow in the cold? Is it Alaskan thunder fuck?

6. the true atf is sativa dom and no longer exist because it was crossed with an indica and the original mother from what i understand is gone....so now its more or less a indica/sativa hybrid... it was originally called mantansuka valley thunderfuck and since us southern neighbors had to much of a hard time pronouncing mantansuka, alaskan thunderfuck was born....and yes it does flourish in cooler temps due to the region...we are talking a run through sping/summer/early fall....where temps in the part of alaska where it was breed does not go above 70 in the SUMMER... i am so god damn confused about why you guys thing weed would grow in the dead of winter? im just whipping out the negative rep all over the place tonight :mad:

7. Whoa I wasn't stating anything. I was just simply asking if there was such a strand b/c I heard of something like it before

8. [quote name='"NaughtyDread"']

the true atf is sativa dom and no longer exist because it was crossed with an indica and the original mother from what i understand is gone....so now its more or less a indica/sativa hybrid... it was originally called mantansuka valley thunderfuck and since us southern neighbors had to much of a hard time pronouncing mantansuka, alaskan thunderfuck was born....and yes it does flourish in cooler temps due to the region...we are talking a run through sping/summer/early fall....where temps in the part of alaska where it was breed does not go above 70 in the SUMMER... i am so god damn confused about why you guys thing weed would grow in the dead of winter? im just whipping out the negative rep all over the place tonight :mad:[/quote]

You neg repd somebody for asking a question :confused: that's a little much.

The reason why you can't grow during the winter is of course the cold and the light cycle is off. You grow in the summer because the plants can get the required amount of sun shine. If its 12 or less then the plant will try to bud. There has to be atleast 16 hours of daylight

9. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

You neg repd somebody for asking a question :confused: that's a little much.
    [/quote]
    I don't think so...