Can I grow an autoflower in a small container?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alexjones, Aug 26, 2019.

1. I'm growing an auto fem sweet tooth indica from Oregonseedselite and I am using a 132 watt Mars hydro 300w LED grow light. If I use a container that is 1 gallon or less, could I still grow it in a healthy grow plan?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yea, just don’t expect a huge yield from it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I see

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I just finished 2 White widow/big bud autos in 1/2 gallon containers they did ok its takes a little work to keep them healthy in small containers, they can use their water quickly .
    First pic is trimmed ready to chop 20190823_091401.jpg 20190802_075933.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. I hear those Big Bud genes can produce some monster yields!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah they kicked in pretty good in these
    4 ounces off the 2 plants.

• Like Like x 2
  7. In 1/2 Gallon pots....id say that's pretty good!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Containers like smart pots air prune roots to help prevent the roots becoming bound so if you plan on a small container they would be very beneficial

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Autos in 2 gallon fabric pots, works great.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I grow ALL of my autos in 5 gallon fabric smart pots

• Like Like x 1
  11. I keep waiting for these to come to the US store. 3 bears OG

• Like Like x 1
  12. I haven't grown the 3 Bears OG either.......but I did grow their Toof Decay.....I reallllly liked it! It'll be in my grow room again, that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  13. They seam to give up on strains and go to new ones

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Hope the 3 bears comes back around, I think they used it as a parent for their 4 assed monkey which is a newer short plant of theirs. 24 carat is another short one doesn't need a large container

15. I got .....I think it was "forgotten cookies"....from them as freebies.......I didn't care for it AT ALL.....WEAK.....IMO

16. Whaaaat! Lol my forgotten cookies was fire hands down the strongest weed I've grown. She was a beast on every level. But it was also one of their untested limited runs" illuminautos" so yeah I believe that to.
    Here's mine she collapsed when I took it out of the closet 20190612_231210.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. How long did it go....and what light schedule...do you remember? I WILL ADMIT I was pulling early from her....I was in a pinch for bud....

18. She was supposed to be an 85 day plant she finished at 87 days. I grow my autos 24/0. I'm running some photos right now but I cant wait to get back to my autos, I did the photos to escape some of the summer heat running lights on during the day. Just ordered some forum stompers today for my next. I can grow close to a pound in my 2×3 in less than 90 days with Mephistos products. I have not found anything else that can do that.
    And the forum stompers finish even faster 75 days

• Like Like x 1