Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I grind my weed with a pestle and mortar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WKUK, Sep 25, 2011.

1. I was wondering if i could instead of cutting it with scissors/my hands since i dont have a grinder, if I could use a pestle and mortar?

2. wouldnt work man, weed would just get smashed. scissors and shot glass are better.

3. Nah, a pestle and mortar would just push the weed together and make it more compact, kind of the oposite of grinding :(

4. Put some thumbtacks on both faces of a Jerkey dip can. I seen one of those in the hood once.

5. You'd prolly get like 20 herblore xp.

6. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']You'd prolly get like 20 herblore xp.[/quote]

Haha that is too fuckin funny man.

7. i never understand shit like this use ur fuckin fingers.

8. Did you really need to make a thread on GC to ask how to break weed into small pieces?

9. I wouldn't recommend it

10. I've tried this. weed just gets squished/ stuck on the device. it blowss.

11. A mortar and pestle is used to powder hard brittle dry solids, not weed.

12. this isnt the 1400s...

13. buy a cheaper grinder for like 3-5$ man u wont look back

14. I don't know why people won't just pay the money for even a crappy grinder. It really is a worthy investment.

15. Holy fuck people, he asked a simple question that actually sounded like it could work. It doesn't, but now he knows. No need to insult him.