Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I go to a medical dispensary on the day my recommendation expires?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by throes, Nov 21, 2014.

1. My doctor recommendation expires tomorrow 11/21. Can I go to a dispensary tomorrow or is today the last day I can go into a dispensary? I feel like I should know, this is the end of my third year of having my doctor recommendation. I live in California. I'm new to this forum, so sorry if I posted in the wrong forum for this question, I consider myself a seasoned toker though.

2. Ya, you have all day on the 21st until 11:59:59pm

3. Great. Thanks for the reply.

4. You can get another one at no cost to you. Just say you didn't have the time to go to the DMV and get your MM Card. 

Just so you know, technically, you can be arrested for possession of an illegal substance. You're only legal once you get your Acceptance Letter from the state. Until then you better be a little careful.