can i get some real shit advice? :*

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hype4theholiday, Jul 3, 2013.

1. so this dude and i have been fucking for a while, like a month and a half. the sex is amazing. he's like 9 years older than me and in his late 20's. anywhoooo, i go to his apartment almost every night and we smoke and talk and have sex. except he asked me to help decorate his apt..? this is a strictly casual thing, we had a talk about it. but we cook together and cuddle and shit. but the other morning he texted me and asked me to come to his new apartment, saying I would love it and such and then he told me he had been thinking about making love to me all morning. not having sex, mind you. making love. he met my mother, for god's sake. do you think he caught feelings or is this just harmless ish?

2. lmao what

even if he does have feelings for you, you're overthinking this. you're still getting good sex, why does it matter if he wants you to decorate his apartment or not as a casual, friendly thing?

3. #3 STIGGY, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    [​IMG]The LOve Bug  Has bitten him

4. like i wanna know if he has feelings without asking him because i don't wanna fuck up having sex with him. i don't want a relationship with him. but it was just a weird request. 

5. dont mind it til it pops up like a boner

6. Are you male or female (as if that makes a difference)?

7. Does he normally refer to sex as making love? Some people just call it that. As for the apartment thing, maybe he just likes your sense of style.

That being said, I'd bet that he was developing feelings.

Any takers? 50 rep points? Eh, eh? :p

8. Unless you're really detached from the situation I can't see how you wouldn't develop feelings for someone you had sex with. You should probably cut it off now because you're right on the brink of things getting weird. He already has feelings and he's probably fishing for your thoughts. Bail now and go find another f'toy. 

well that always happens in FWB. at least one person starts to develop feelings for the other

just have sex it doesnt matter

Well my dear, unfortunately we cannot read minds, so unless you have the conversation with him, there's no way of really knowing if he does or doesn't. From what you've said, though, it does sound like he is developing feelings for you. You can either try to make it blatantly obvious that a relationship is not what you're looking for through actions, or words. 

11. I wanted to know that too Chicks get all clingy and shit /Guys just want sex if its man to man, most anyway.
    The man in a hextero rel/ wants to take care of the female its a nuture thing
    He may want to keep you protected and cared for.

12. You guys cook together??? Might as well just get married then

13. femaleee

14. i'm honestly detached from the situation. 

15. Wow Girls like you are hard to find
    For me anyway

16. 1. no haha he's never said that. and 2. i have no style, i'm basically a stereotypical man except i'm a lady

17. Well, if you are 18, and you like older men......lol just kidding....

He wants your soul

19. i can't even  :hide:

20. @[member="hype4theholiday"]

Haha just talk to him about it.

"Bro you want my pussy or my heart? Cause the contract you signed was for my pussy, and it's all that's available."

Don't specify right now, that'll leave him with that fucking annoying hope for the future and his attachment will grow.