can i get some advice please?!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by canibuswonderer, May 22, 2009.

1. so i am a first time grower. have built many home made hydroponics for friends from misc. schematics, but never have grown myself. i recently bought an aerogarden 3 and was wondering if anyone had advice on how to get the most from my plants with this method. my plants are already as tall as the machine will let it grow. i have been trimming it at the top and it appears that it may start becoming bushy. is this method useless? should i transplant to a larger hydroponics or soil? will i yield a good crop from a short plant? any help will be appreciated!

2. Thats the thing you see on light night tv commericals right, the little thing to grow your legal herbs in lol. I've seen someone try using it before, he still got bud but not much and it was just alright. He used some lowryder seeds, so that helped keep em short. He also had to prune and bend em to keep them from getting too big. I would go with a bigger hydro system if you can do it.