Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get (not use) my michigan medical card while on probation in michigan?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pguy14, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hello. I am currently on my last few months of probation for possesion like 10 months ago. I was wondering if any of you knew weather i would pass the background check once i sent in my paperwork (i already got certified and sent in the check) im waiting for the letter back so i was wondering if a. Anybody knew of anybody mid probation getting their card in michigan and b. If the court would know if i applied and it could go against my court order to not use or have marijuana. Like i said i dont plan on using until i get off but just am curious.

2. Well just got the card today. That answers my question for anybody who might ask that in the future. You've all been super helpful lol.