Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i get MMJ in St.louis MO

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ripoff, Oct 14, 2009.

1. so can i get the card for medical marijuana in saint louis MO

2. Are you really lazy enough that you cant even look at the sticky at the toip of the forum????

damn, its really not that hard...

3. HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO

you can get ur ass arrested

4. The only way you are going to get MMJ is either move or become an activist! Moving is a big drag! Time to become an activist! Get a copy of my list (linked below) and start sending it to doctors, politicians and everyone you know who would appreciate it! Write letters, comment in the newspaper articles. And are you registered to vote? If not, DO IT!

Granny :wave:

5. #5 Organics Finest, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    Is this a joke? For real man if you live there and smoke Im pretty sure you would of heard by now. I agree with above though become an activitist, marijuana is what gets me threw my days. Thank god marijuana