Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get medicinal pot in Illinois Cuz of my shoulder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dabulls420, Dec 27, 2011.

1. I recently had a 4 wheeler accident like 3 months ago. I flew off a 4 wheeler going at least 45mph n broke my right clavical. I had surgery like 2 months ago n have a pin in my shoulder. I'm perscribed to norco for pain relief but it doesn't really seem to work n it can become addicting Due to the hydrocodone in it. N I do have random pains in my shoulder n arm a few times during the day. I'm also ADHD(I'm sure this doesn't help at all but wat the hell) n I live in Illinois n I am 21. Would this be a valid reason get a recommendation for medicinal pot?

2. Fuk it get a dealer.

3. I have a few lol. But I'm curious bout trying medicinal out

4. Illinois is not a medicinal marijuana state. You can find dealers who sell medical grade, but it wont be legal.

5. Maybe when it becomes Legal in Illinois

6. illinois technically is a medicinal state i believe, but there isnt even a single dispensary open. it aint happening man. for a while.

7. Pinkie is right. If you want MMJ you will have to become an activist and get it legal in Illinois.

Or you will have to move to a MMJ state- check the MMJ section for the "Do I Qualify" sticky which has the info you need to make your choice of the various MMJ states.

Granny

8. move to chicago. there getting it soon i thought

9. #9 CheechNBong420, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    I don't see it happening in Illinois for awhile
    We need to get rid of Rahm Emanuell & all the corruption out of Chicago.

Maybe 5 or 6 years but not soon

EDIT
    The city is to decriminalize weed soon, you wont get arrested with 10grams or less but you will get a $200 ticket.
    http://www.mapinc.org/norml/v11/n691/a05.html?
    That's the only information regarding Illinois and marijuana that I could find.

10. Move to Canada brah .....