Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get medicinal marijuana in another state?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by syrupsarah, Jan 24, 2014.

1. I am a recreational user because my state doesn't offer medicinal marijuana. I mean what other choice do I have right? I have a diagnosis for depression and I was wondering if I ever traveled to a different state if I could get weed for it? I wouldn't be a resident of the state so what is the protocol for that? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nope. You need residency

3. Almost every state's medical program requires you to be a resident of that state (except for Oregon I believe).

You could travel to Colorado and medicate legally there.

Most states (California I know does), requires a State-issued ID for access to dispensaries.

4. Colorado allows outsiders coming purchased a quarter ounce. I heard it on the news straight from Colorado news. Sent from my iPhone.

5. Well since they are limiting I to an 8th per person I don't see that happening. You know the supply is " low". Suckers.