Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get Medical Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MoH, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Yo what's up!
    I'm looking to get some medical pot. I do have some conditions but I dont know if any of them really get treated/would get me a license.
    Alright here are my conditions(doctors have confirmed these several times):
    Chronic Leg/Foot pain, Depression, migraines and what wikipedia calls unintentional weightloss.
    Now...to the more problematic part...i live in FL.
    How long would i need to live in CA to get a license?

2. The rest of your life:)...you need to be a resident. As soon as you come back to Fla they will not recognize your medical patient status and Fla law will apply. If you're planning on staying in Cali, then you need a State ID or driver's license.

3. This is gonna sound dumb...but how long would I need to get an ID and that stuff? Could I say im becoming a resident and get an ID for the time Im living there?

Do my symptoms fit? I got those on my record and the painkillers they give me for my leg really doent do to good with depression thing...

4. yeah, depression and weight loss should qualify you, but only in CA.... being legal in CA means shit in florida, so if your looking to get legal by cali's standards expect to live in cali indefinitely

5. You can't discuss playing the system and committing fraud to get a card...it can get you banned...

Having cleared that up...

• You have to live in the mmj state.
    • Your conditions sound ok for CA, but a local Dr will have to verify them I believe.

The best thing IMHO is to grow your own in stealth mode, and become an activist for MMJ. FL has something about it at NORML...

6. What? So your saying I could get problems in FL for getting a mm license? I'm not planning on bringing the weed to FL from CA if thats what you mean...that would be stupid.
    Im already paranoid and think the cops can smell the weed in my asspocket...no way im gonna cross multiple states with it.
    I wanted to spend a few month in the summer there with friends and I'm not the type to start asking random people if they know someone who sells pot.
    I dont know how long it takes to get residency/state ID to get m-mj...
    I thought of getting CA residency or apply (if thats what you do) w/o telling them that ill be goin back to FL in a few months.

I never had M-mj and heared it was the dankest shit out there...and legal!:hello:

7. OK You're STILL not getting it.

YOU CAN'T COME TO CA, GET A RECOMMENDATION, and GO BACK TO FLORIDA.

You have to move here.

And please, don't.

8. Trust me, all of the trouble you'll have to go through to get the MMJ card when coming from out of state wouldn't be worth it. I moved to Cali from Washington, and it took me a good two months to get my birth certificate sent to me, get a state ID (takes 2 weeks or more to arrive in the mail), get my medical records and get in to see a MMJ doctor. By the time you get all of that, itll almost be time to go back to FL.

Just find someone who can sell you bud off the street, it'll be easier.

9. Just move out here dude. Trust me, it's pretty nice.

And yes, shit don't get much danker than Cali weed.