Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get in trouble without possession?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogg123, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hello, I'm hoping one of you knowledgeable stoners has the answer to my question,

can you get in trouble in highschool (YES I am 18 - believe it or not there were people born in 1992) for smoking weed, if you don't actually have any on you? I'm not stupid enough to smoke/buy in school (anymore :p), but some teachers are suspicious.

Sorry if this has been asked before, Google seemed to ignore the without keyword when I searched...

2. You cant get in trouble for being high. You can smoke ten blunts to the face. Go back to school. You can smell like a rastas house on a sunday morning. As long as you dont have bud on you you cant get in trouble. Also obviously dont admit your high. I have done this countless times. Whenever i get high and i dont have anything on me i dont give a fuck. I'll make it blatantly obvious to everyone that im keyed.

3. yea ^. bacially what he said. they cant do anything. you can hotbox your car smoke like 50 huge blunts , walk in the school and right away the entire hallway would reak they cant do anything cause you don't have weed on you. remember being high is not illegal, being in possesion of an illgeal substance is.

4. last day of senior year they searched all student cars entering the parking lot. 3 kids just baked out my friends truck with him (a huge blunt). the truck reeked but they couldn't do shit b.c the blunt was long gone and thats all they had on them

so no.

5. Yeah thats why you plain and simple never ride dirty, EVER, only ride with joints/blunts which can be eaten when the fuckin pigs roll up on you. Dont even have baggies. Dont give police a reason to fuck you.

only bring a lil good for the trip just in case we get blurred by 5-0, sir u look high - I know but i prefer my eyez lowwwwww

VVVVVVV still annoying and an inconvenience but it beats a possession charge any day VVVVVVVVV

6. i had some friends reeking of weed one day and all that happened was they got sent home cause of the smell lol

7. Despite the fact that they can't really search you, they will try and find any on you, plus at least this is at my school (so glad im graduating this year), if they drug test you, they could say that if you test positive for thc you are in possession of it.

Some guy I know went on a field trip, and ate half of someone else's special brownie, anyways the school found out, and they told him that if he told them what happened, he wouldnt get in trouble. He told them he ate some, they got him expelled due to possession.

Just have to be careful, also considering you probably still live at your parents house, they could place a call home after questioning you or something.

8. Everyone saying that they can't do anything must have gone to a public school.

Private schools can do whatever they want. They make the rules. They can expel you for even looking high. They can expel you even if you're not high.

You won't get arrested though, but I'm sure being expelled senior year when you're about to go to college (or not) would be worse than being arrested on a simple possession charge which normally results in a fine.

9. If you don't have anything on you, you can just keep denying that you're high, they can't really prove anything. But that only works for public schools, private schools can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want.

10. Jew another thing to consider though is, if you were to get a possession charge, and it's on your record, it certainly decreases your chances of getting into colleges, which might look worse to colleges than being expelled senior year. im not sure, im blazed but there are a lot of factors. depends on the high school/college i guess

11. If I'm notmistaken..can't they just simply drug test you?

12. To be honest if you just reaked of bud and there so happened to be a police officer doing whatever in the school that day, he couldnt arrest you or anything for being baked but if you were really chied he could try and get you for Public Intoxication. But even then, highly unlikely. Just spray some axe and put in a piece of gum, ya know play it safe:smoke:

13. Thanks for the answers! Very handy to know :)

14. boy, you have a bright future ahead of you... :rolleyes: grow up, get high when your shit is done, school is no place for pot

by the way, you can get in trouble and suspended or expelled from any school, public or private, for just about any reason and ya don't have a leg to stand on. Maybe with this in mind you might avoid poking the proverbial hornet's nest for no good reason. :wave:

15. YOU CAN GET IN TROUBLE FOR BEING HIGH.

It's just next to impossible to prove, but it is possible.

Look in any HS handbook in America, "No being under the influence of an illegal drug of any kind" Is what you will find.

Has anyone ever heard of public intoxication?

16. Private schools could suspend or expell you but most public schools will just send you to the school counselor and call your parents. But really unless you fucking reek like bud you can easily get away with being stoned

17. Do public schools have jurisdiction to drug test you? I would run if they attempted to i.e they pulled one out. My principal is fat.