Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get in trouble in high school for my eyes being red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungBuck4x4, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been to school high plenty of times but never have I not put eye drops in. Whenever I leave eyedrops out of the equation though my eyes are as red as the devil. So my final question is, Can I get in trouble if my eyes are just red?

2. They can permaban you from school.  Just use the eyedrops.  

3. Yes.  My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who had allergies and his eyes were red at school and they put him in jail.  Forever.

4. you will be spanked several times while the principal tells you how much of a bad boy you are being

The fact that you are asking this question it means you should't be smoking smh..

6. I'm pretty sure at one point nobody in the United States of America should've been smoking? Fuck out of here

Whats the problem now OP?  :smoke: 

I heard about this - the guy chose dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets and mac n' cheese for his final meal, right?

9. Nevermind sorry people I didn't know I'd get responses from a bunch of queer.

Maybe you should've read the forum guidelines a bit more thoroughly...name-calling is childish, and has no place on these forums...

As this is an adult forum, we really don't need threads about how to fool your teachers in high school...

You are 18 right?

Well then, as a high school senior, I think you'll manage to make it through the couple of weeks of high school you have left...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.