Can I get in trouble for...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Aug 7, 2013.

1. In 19 and there is this girl who wants to fuck, but there is a problem, she is 17 but turn 18 in two months. Can I get in trouble by fucking her or is it ok? Should I just wait two months to be safe?

2. where do you live?

3. #4 /R7, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    waiting 2 months wont be the end of your life. 

im Not going to incite advice to you in trouble, but two mature people wont get each other person in trouble if they want to be intimate and love/respect their partner. 

have you tried parental consent?

4. Call me an asshole or whatever you want, but I'm playing her. I just wanna fuck, that's it nothing more.

I'm shure as hell not asking her parents lol.

5. #6 /R7, Aug 7, 2013
    no name callin needed :)

Try your luck(in not getting in trouble). if she's giving it up, and a consentual agreement has been made, there is a lot less room for trouble.
    Though i dont know your state laws, thats something you could check on.   

I wouldnt blurt out that you checked in on a web forum to see if it was ok... kind of unmanly.

6. Horny Girl"aww 2pac, take me home, makith love to me like i need it"

2pac "you want me to bone you all night long"

HG "all night long! do it ! do me! lets do it together! all night long"

2pac *click* "just had to get that on record"

HG "oh 2pac you're so smart, you should film us doing it so i have something to remember you by"

2pac "you want me to fuck you and record it?!"

HG "Alllll night loooowng"

2pac *click* "had to get that on record too"

-_-

7. Never thought I'd have to post this twice in the same day but...

[​IMG]

Just wait til she's 18.

I find this incredibly ironic considering the actual Tupac spent time in jail for a rape charge

9. lol @ griff. 

I had to wiki the name:

• <div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-size:30px;">Chris Hansen
      <div style="color:rgb(153,153,153);">Journalist

</div></div>
    • Christopher Edward "Chris" Hansen is an American television journalist. He is known for his work on Dateline NBC, in particular the former segment To Catch a Predator, which revolved around catching ...

10. I guess you're just gonna go through with it anyways so just don't get caught. Simple.

11. I think I'm gonna play it safe and wait two months. Guess I answered my own question.

i should have written out his fullname?
    I guess it didnt cross my mind while roll playing with myself.

13. If youve been together since before you were 18, yes. But theres always the risk of her parents trying to get you on statutory rape. Wait it out man... bitches be crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. uhm age of consent is 16 and 17 they can consent to you as long as you're not 21 and over. if you WERE 21 and over you could be charged with statutory if caught...

well at least in michigan. 

but beware if the parents don't approve of you they can press charges and you could be charged with statutory.. again at least in michigan... if you were in like south carolina then that age becomes like 10 or something lol

Lol, it never occurred to me that someone wouldn't recognize Chris Hansen. Now that I think about it you're probably not alone

16. Sex is probably OK but for heaven's sake do NOT knock her up!

17. #18 /R7, Aug 7, 2013
    Havent had TV in 10yrs.

Bam google that shizz. im still current! what? 

PS still had a laugh!

18. [quote name="Griffijuana" post="18475635" timestamp="1375907550"]

I find this incredibly ironic considering the actual Tupac spent time in jail for a rape charge[/quote

Just to clarify, he never actually raped anyone. The judge even said that he was punishing tupac for his past.]

19. Chris Hanson and that whole "Trap a Predator" thing sucked.