Can I get in trouble for NORML?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deadnose1, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I sent an email to my reps in Florida, asking to weaken laws on the cultivation of marijuana and that how growing one plant ruins lives and the penalties are strict.

does this give them any reason to suspect me?
    all i want is fairness in the united states, i hope an officer doesn't come by and suspect cultivation now. it's just the laws are toooo damn harsh.

2. Yes I would suggest closing your blinds :/

3. Probably not, although I think whatever you wrote is public record now. I doubt it would hold up in court that they could raid your house ONLY based on the fact that you voiced your opinion (this is America for spaghetti monster's sake and you have the basic right to voice your opinions). However, I don't see why a cop couldn't request these from public record, look at NORML supporters, and then go scope them out and then maybe see you selling or see your plants (for which he can then get a warrant and raid your house). That being said, I doubt a police chief would let one of their officers go down this road because thousands of people write in to their legislators and most won't be growing, selling, or using. It is much more useful to stop and frisk or squeeze information from people they scoop up that gives them hard evidence.

4. No, you're fine.

5. Move out of that nazi state

6. I wouldn't be sending out letters asking for legislators to reconsider marijuana cultivation if you are actually growing, but if you aren't then you probably have nothing to worry about.

Then again you are in Florida so you are probably fucked.

7. Thanks for posting berry. Great Guide there. rep.

8. If you're not growing and you're not dealing, then why worry about it? You aren't growing or dealing are you?

9. Solution=leave florida and go somewhere that isn't inhabited by a bunch of old conservafascists.

10. I use and I grow, and I've been writing my reps, and even the president on a monthly basis for the past 2 or 3 years. No one has come for me yet. I think you're safe. ;)

11. You're kidding me?