Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get high off only resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourCandyy, Jan 8, 2012.

1. i have no bud at my house and im really not in the mood to pickup right now, my piece has so much resin in the bowl. can i light that and hit it and see if i get anything? will i get high?

2. Yes it may not be a "clean" high if you know what i mean but it will definatley do the job.

3. It takes the edge off, but isn't as good as fresh green if you know what I mean!!

4. It works.

5. If your not willing to go pick up... You probably don't want to smoke and it scares me you resort to crack fiend tactics to get high! =o ...

lol

my opinion of course... im not a fan of resin/roach saving...

6. If your not willing to go pick up... You probably don't want to smoke and it scares me you resort to crack fiend tactics to get high! =o ...

lol

my opinion of course... im not a fan of resin/roach saving...

7. There will come a day when you are gonna wish you'd had thought otherwise, and when that day comes, I want you to think of me. :devious:

8. You don't feel like picking up? Man, you should feel lucky that you CAN pick up and don't have to get from shady or flake people... Lol

9. It gets you kinda high but high sucks. It's just plain cloudiness with barely any high feeling

10. honestly why would you make a thread and have to wait to get an answer instead of just trying it?

• Like Like x 1
  11. sadly that day never really does come cause i would never be that lazy and if i was then i just would not smoke lol small t break would be good + my links wont die so don't try that card

12. itll be a dirty wrecked out high.

13. Resin gets you high as fuck!

14. if u smoke enough