Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get high off like 2 hits of kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I have like 2 or 3 hits worth of dank kief left and im gunna smoke it in my bowl over a screen. Im dry and i reallly wanna smoke.

2. My tolerance is really low from a T-Break... But I would get pretty high off that

3. I have like a moderate tolerance. been smoking atleast 3 times a week for the past 4 months or so

4. I can get a buzz with two hits of resin, you should get a decent buzz with the keif.

5. Oh yeah if it is potent keif it should get the job done and then some, just make sure you use a screen or a base so that the kief wont fall through and dont keep the lighter on it light it once quick and let it roast

6. I got high off of roasting a small amount of kief earlier. Say... .1... .2.... Something like that.
    Point is, yes, kief is some serious shit.

7. Answer

you will get high

8. Oh yeah kief is just pure Thc is great if you hold the hit in for a while and wait 2 minutes youll feel pretty damn toasty

9. Yeah, hold it in a little longer though.

10. I wait until i'm dry to smoke the kief. I put it mixed with tobacco in my bong, and hold the hits for a while. I use tobacco because I smoke cigs anyway, but i wouldn't advise putting just kief in a bowl, it seems like a waste to me. Add something with it. Since I always have tobacco. :)

11. Agreed, makes perfect sense.

12. What's your tolerance at? /stupid thread.