Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get high from that dust stuff that collects at the bottom of my grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wloops, Dec 20, 2016.

1. I'm all out of weed so I thought I'd roll a tobacco cigarrette and cover it in that weed dust. Would I get any high from that? I normally don't like to smoke tobacco so if I'm not gonna get any high from it I just won't do it.

2. It's called kief bruh. That's the trichomes from the bud dude! That'll get you super baked! Grind up some bud, top it with some kief, and you'll have a great time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. the dust stuff, weed dust, must be the new slang lmao

and yes, save that bitch up and when you roll your last blunt, sprinkle that all over

• Like Like x 1
  4. yes keif (weed dust) will get you High however, I recommend putting it on a top of a normal bowl rather than wasting it on a cigarette. keif will get you really high most people save it for as long as they can

5. Bake it up and put it in yer hot cocoa little man..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Theoretically, you bet it can get you high. It's what they make hash out of. That doesn't mean you have enough to get high though, knowmsayn?

7. Oh great ganja god I beseech thee to give me patients with the newbies.

*Ahem* ....now then, the uh "dust" that collects at the bottom of a grinder is called "kief". It is mostly the trichomes from the bud (they contain the THC from the bud). People make hash from this kief. It can also be used in edibles. My choice way of smoking it, is to sprinkle a little on top of a bowl or in a joint. You can also smoke it by itself, if you have a small enough screen mesh.

• Like Like x 2