Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get away without watering for 4 days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superchill0605, Aug 11, 2017.

1. I gotta go out of town for 4 days. I am about to put my girls in there final pots and in flower mode 12/12 right before i leave so im thinking i can just over water a lil bit to make sure they dont dry out and die. Just want some advice on if this is a good idea or not

2. @superchill0605
    That's when I need to water the least as I've totally flooded the hell out of the transplant it's always good for about a week or more before the roots invade the new space enough to start sucking down that additional water. Should be good for that 4 day time frame.
    Since my soil pile get super dry I set the fresh transplants in a pan or bucket of water and let them bottom wick for up to an hour until the container is fully flooded and all that dry soil has had time to absorb it's full load and break that surface tension it had.
    BNW

3. You leave out the key info of what the medium is. But a general "yes" is probably the correct answer. You did say you are just transplanting and generally when you first transplant...because the roots are not pervasive, things stay wet longer.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Foxfarm strawberries is what im using. Going from a half gallon pot to a 3 gallon one.

5. Yeah it will still be heavy when you get home.

• Disagree Disagree x 1